While touring Barbados, you don’t want to miss the island’s white-sand beaches, clear blue water and tranquil Caribbean Sea views. Carrying camera is essential, as you will get amazing picture clicking opportunities along the way. Your route starts along the South Coast beginning with the Barbados capital of Bridgetown. The tour passes along Accra Beach, Oistins, Miami Beach, Foul Bay, Crane Beach, Bottom Bay, Bathsheba, the East Coast, Cherry Tree Hill, and North Point.
Highlights of the Tour
- Complimentary Pick up and drop on the same location.
- Most tour companies offer Bilingual guides that help you in understanding the tour better.
- Lunch is offered in the mid of the tour.
- Departure time of the South Coast Area is 9:15 – 9:30am and West Coast Area is 8:15am – 8:30am
- The tour lasts approximately for 6 hours.
- Infant rates apply only if they occupy a seat.
- If booking within 7 days of travel, booking will be confirmed at the same time subject to availability.
- You can present an electric voucher for this activity. Paper voucher will also work.
- Picturesque areas like Accra and Bottom Bay are covered on the way.
From the north, you’ll head back down the west coast through Speightstown and Holetown. For anyone visiting Barbados, the Coastal sightseeing tour is a must to take up.