This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Swati Goswami 8 months ago.
November 10, 2017 at 6:46 am #40067
Please follow below guidelines:
1. Start with a catchy one liner headline.
2. Write the review in present tense.
3. Don’t describe the story too much, writing about the basic plot is fine. We are not writing to convey the story.
4. Write about how do you find the characters, the way they are being portrayed, flow of the movie, length is fine or not, direction, locations..etc..
5. The review score should compliment the review written.
6. Do not write absolutely negative unless the movie is that pathetic. Talk more about positives.
Note. The idea is to encourage people to watch the movie, that’s why it’s our duty to give them reasons to watch. There would be exception to this point in case it’s absolutely pathetic movie.
Above is just a guideline for you to understand the expectation. I don’t expect you to follow as is. Go on your instincts and try to write naturally bringing out the real you in the write up.
Word count 700 words
Movie -Qarib Qarib Singlle. Starring Irrfan Khan
Deadline-Today? payment on approval by client
November 18, 2017 at 8:02 am #40211
How much are you willing to pay per review? And how many reviews a week would you want?
Also, the review will be exclusively for your website/platform or we can publish it on our blog/social media and you will be sharing it?
Thanks and regards,