Ten Enticing Places to Visit in Mauritius island
Looking for a place to run away from the monotonous routine of life? Fly over to the magnificent island nation of Mauritius, and relax in the laps of natural beauty and splendor. Situated in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is bordered by beautiful coral reefs almost entirely. The pristine beaches, stunning architectures, natural beauty, rocking nightlife, mouth-watering delicacies, and spellbinding wildlife sanctuaries, etc are all prized possessions of this tranquil mauritius island, and are covered marvelously by tourism Mauritius. The best ten places that are inevitable to miss are:
- Chamarel: Ever seen a seven colored earth? Well, the land of Chamarel carelessly flaunts seven colors of earth that even if mixed together will separate itself again into the seven distinctive colors like a rainbow.
- Grand Bay: Want to enjoy the island’s nightlife? Head over to the sea-side village of the island and have the best party of your life. Also, indulge in a lot of adventurous sports, and girls get your shopping face on because it is raining shopping in the village!
- La roche qui pleure: if you really want to lay deep in the arms of nature La roche qui pleure is your destination. The high wave that makes a rusting sound when it touches a rock is simply breathtaking! The green farmland and rocky cliffs adds to the attraction.
- Le Morne Brabant: A UNESCO World Heritage Site and a peninsula, Le Morne Brabant is a tourist’s favorite. It recites a single basaltic rock of 1821 feet that stands proudly above sea level. The place is draped in ponds, and shelters some of the rarest species of plants.
- Black River Gorges: This national park covers a huge area of Mauritius, and is currently under the maintenance of National Parks and Conservation Service. Bird and nature lovers can witness some very rare species of plants and birds including many animals.
- Port Louis Waterfront: This place offers multi-cuisine mouth-watering delicacies and duty-free shops. Munch on sweet delicacies and enjoy football match at the pubs.
- Rochester Falls: This is the widest waterfall of the island that falls from a great height. Adventurous people like to jump from the top of the waterfall.
- Le Chateau de Labourdonnais: This exquisite museum-cum-garden-cum-
restaurant-cum-distillery is one of the topmost attractions in Mauritius.
- Pamplemousses Botanical Garden: The biggest botanical garden resides a castle within its boundaries, and is a must visit place for non-plant lovers also.
- Signal Mountains: Get an awesome chance to see the City of Port Louis from the top of the mountain. It is simply breathtaking!
Just know a little about Mauritius tourism, and you are ready to explore the island creating lifetime memories.
Author is an avid travel blogger and enthusiast travel writer who loves to write about almost tourist destinations of the world. Currently author is writing about most of Asian countries at WAH Holidays. Author is responsible for writing and managing tour packages.