It is not uncommon for families to seek childcare help in the modern day. In fact, this is a service that is becoming increasingly sought after as parents struggle to juggle home life and professional life because of the growing demands of the workplace. Ever since the recession has hit, it seems that employers are demanding more from their staff for less money, and this is something that has obviously had a knock-on effect. Nonetheless, even before this there were those who needed childcare; from single parents to couples who simply couldn’t manage everything themselves.
If you are someone who is considering the possibility of childcare services, then you will have a lot of different options at your disposal. From a weekly child minder to a live in NannyJob; the options are varied. Keep reading to discover why the latter option is recommended.
- More affordable – One of the main benefits of going for a nanny is the fact that this option is a lot cheaper. This is especially important when you consider the tough economic climate at the moment and the rising living expenses. You will pay extortionate rates per hour if you opt for private child minders, nurseries and alike.
- Help with typically stressful phases – Live in nannies provide help with phases of the day you would otherwise find manic, such as the mornings. This is the only way to get help with these times. You don’t have to experience the typical morning rush of waking up the children, making breakfast, trying to get ready, packing the children’sschool bags, sorting out your stuff for work, making the kids’ packed lunch, and so on and so forth.
- Flexibility – Live in nannies offer a much greater level of flexibility when it comes to scheduling. They are willing to accommodate your needs as long as you don’t take advantage. This means you can alter the schedule from week to week if need be. They are also more likely to be accommodating when it comes to last minute changes as well.
- Your children get undivided attention – If you opt to send your child to a day care then they are going to be amidst a wealth of other children. This can often mean that they are not tended to straight away. You need not worry about this if you opt for a nanny who lives with you.
- Stability – It is much easier for children to get used to having a live in nanny than having to be dropped at nurseries and alike. Sooner than you know it, the nanny will be viewed as a part of the family. This is extremely important as it provides stability for your children.
When you take these five benefits into account, it is not hard to see why live in nannies are one of the most popular childcare options available in the current day. Just make sure you choose your nanny carefully and utilise the services of a professional agency to guarantee that you are covered should any issues arise.
Drusilla Anderson is a freelance content writer who has recently taken the services of live in nanny. She is happy with the amount of help the nanny is providing her in her household, and has been sharing her experience with the nanny, through her blog.