5 Noteworthy Tips on Purchasing Pool Tables Games Online
Planning to set up a pool table games room in the residence? Then, never forget to include a nice pool table. Billiard sessions can be fun and engaging. However, the room size needs to be considered. Also, the quality of the table will definitely come into consideration. It should be of good quality. When purchasing a pool table, there are several factors to consider. Here are few tips suggesting you what one should keep in mind while buying items like pool table.
Have a look:
- Budget: First of all, it is necessary to fix the budget. Low priced cheap pool tables can cost around hundred dollars. And when opted for the hand crafted pure wooden pool tables, then get ready to spend some thousands of dollars. The better the quality, higher will be the price. Also, some pool tables come with nice decoration. If the material is pure wood, then the price will definitely be higher.
- Type of Users Using the Pool Table: Next, it is about determining the type of users for whom the table is being purchased. If the table is being purchased for friends and children, then it is better to opt for the inexpensive, cheaper substitutes. The basic economy billiards tables are considered to be best in such scenarios. However, if the user of the table is some serious pool players and senior members, then opt for slate-bed or pure wooden ones. The investment will be heavy in such scenarios. However, the quality will be perfect to enjoy some serious sessions of gaming.
- Total Space Availability in the Room: It is very important to keep space availability in mind; one should take care of the total space availability in the room where the table will be placed. Always measure the total amount of open space available in the room before selecting any specific table for pooling purpose. There should be ample room space available around the perimeter of the table. Otherwise, serious obstructions can hamper the playing experience. Proper lining up of the pool cue with the cue ball is essential. Also, if there is less space, then the wall lying close by will be attacked most by the butt end of pool cue. Always go through the guidelines before picking the right sized pool table. Take help of the salesperson while shopping for the table. A briefing on different sized pool tables in accordance to room size is provided below:
For a 7 ft pool table with 48” pool cue, the area required is minimum 11’3″ x 14’6″
For a 7 ft pool table with 52” pool cue, the area required is minimum 11’11” x 15’2″
For a 7 ft pool table with 57” pool cue, the area required is minimum 12’9″ x 16’0″
For an 8 ft pool table with 48” pool cue, the area required is minimum 11’8″ x 15’4″
For an 8 ft pool table with 52” pool cue, the area required is minimum 12’4″ x 16’0”
For an 8.8 ft pool table with 57” pool cue, the area required is minimum 13’2″ x 16’10”
For a 9 foot pool table with 48” pool cue, the area required is minimum 12’2″ x 16’4″
For a 9 foot pool table with 52” pool cue, the area required is minimum 12’10” x 17’0″
For a 9 foot pool table with 57” pool cue, the area required is minimum 13’8″ x 17’10”
- Availability of Furniture Pieces in the Market: Then, look at the availability of furniture pieces in the market. After all, perfecting the room décor is also a necessity. The pool table design should match with the style of other furniture items present in the room. How about purchasing a wooden pool table that has a strong resemblance to the wood design work & other furnishings present in the room?
- Reputation of the store: Finally, look for reputation of the online store when planning to purchase pool tables online. A reputed store will never have any problem whether it is quality or shipping related issues.