new roman’, times; font-size: 20px;”> new roman’, times; font-size: 20px;”>Step 1: Set a date! It’s hard to do something if you don’t make time for it and mark it with importance. Set a specific date on your calendar. If it helps, don’t tell anyone else about your plan of action, just you. Sometimes it’s harder to follow through if you feel that everyone else is breathing down your neck. On the other hand a certain a certain dose of support from well meaning family, friends, and loved ones can make all the difference. Decide if you are the type of person that needs added support or if you can rough it on your own, and take it from their. Setting up a date for a plan of action is the most important factor in quitting smoking. new roman’, times; font-size: 20px;”>Step 3: Root out the loot…and throw it away. It’s important to get rid of any skeletons in your closet that are in the form of cigarettes, lighters, matches, or anything else that reminds you of smoking. Go through your clothing, dressers, cabinets, and glove compartment and do a thorough search. new roman’, times; font-size: 20px;”>Step 5: Relax and take a breather when you come home from work, are feelings stressed, or have had a tense day at work. Studies have shown that most smokers smoke because they feel high anxiety and stress levels. If you immediately quit smoking, these levels may rise very high while you are getting used to no nicotine. Having daily exercise to keep the oxygen and blood circulation in your body is a good way to lower your stress levels. Yoga, dancing, and other meditative breathing exercises may also help. new roman’, times; font-size: 20px;”>Step 7: Be strict with yourself. No matter how much you want to reward yourself with a cigarette, don’t. Look for other means of enjoyment that will not tear down your health, but rather build it up. No occasion should be seen as a good time to take just one cigarette, as this will lead to another. Stay clear of it.
You might also like
- Take Steps for preventing accidents and injuries
- Google Maps share location with StreetView – A Tool for Criminals…
- Tips for Getting Higher Rent for Your House Residential properties
- Give your customers a gift to remember
- How to save time with an online safety training courses?
- Tips for Jewellery Lovers – How to Have the Best Experience Shopping for Diamonds Online
- Easter Chocolate Gift Basket – Happy Easter festive collection
- Accept the Challenge of the Mountain
- Saratoga Open House Ideas & Tips For A Fast Home Sale