Expert Tips to Root HTC DESIRE 620G DUAL SIM Android 4.4.2 KitKat smartphone
Why Root HTC DESIRE 620G DUAL SIM Android 4.4.2 KitKat smartphone
Install Maximum APPS
Un rooted smartphone has always limits for Installing apps so if you really need to Enjoy thousands of “incompatible” apps from the GOOGLE Play Store and other sources then rooted smartphone will give you more space for Installing apps.
INSTALL CUSTOM Android ROM’S
You cant install Custom Android ROMs to completely change your Android skin in non rooted smartphone . So if you want to install the latest version of Android before everyone else then rooting is best option.
You cant Uninstall bloatware to reduce unnecessary RAM and CPU usage, streamlining your performance and speeding up Android only in rooted smartphone only.
FREE WIFI TETHERING
Companies charge as much as $50 per month for Wi-Fi tethering. Rooting lets you enable tethering while avoiding costly fees.
How to Root HTC DESIRE 620G DUAL SIM Android 4.4.2 KitKat smartphone
1. Go to this link https://www.oneclickroot.com/download/ and your kingroot apk download will start.
2. After kingroot apk download is complete install the app on your HTC DESIRE Smartphone.
3. Start internet connection on the phone if you are not connected to internet then launch the app.
4. Wait for all checks to be complete.
5. Click the center button with Root to begin rooting of your smartphone .
6.Depending on the internet connectivity it should take approximately 5 minutes to complete rooting.
7.If you see a green tick then it confirm that rooting was successful.
If you want to verify if rooting was successful completed then download and install Android Root Checker it also confirm that rooting was successful.
Below Image explains how to Root HTC DESIRE 620G DUAL SIM Android 4.4.2 KitKat Smartphone easily
Disclaimer: www.Share-ask.com will not be liable in the event that your device gets bricked in the process of