Why Samsung Galaxy S3 should be your first choice
Samsung has become a remarkable name now in the world due to its striking series of Smartphones. After the success of Samsung galaxy SII, its new version why Samsung galaxy S3 completely fulfills the saying that it’s inspired by nature and made for humans. It has lots of features, supports lots of applications and much more in it which has made it one of the leading smart phones of the present era. Samsung Galaxy SIII is smart, sexy, faster, more intelligent and brainy.
Design and Features:
There are so many things in galaxy SIII; some of them are as follows:
Samsung galaxy SIII used new Exynos 4412 quad-core processor which is clocked at a frequency of 1.4 GHz. It has the latest version of OS Android ICE Cream sandwich installed in it. Due to its charmer hardware and design, you will come to know that it’s the smoother Smartphone available in the market. So as a whole it’s twice faster than its predecessor.
Generally speaking Samsung creates hype with its Samsung galaxy SIII but you would experience that there is no such difference between Galaxy SII and SII. It offers you one day of battery life if you check your e-mails and other stuff regularly. There are some errors in it but as a whole it’s fantastic with quad-core processor, display protected by Gorilla Glass 2 and multiple sensors like a gyro, RGB sensor barometer and compass.
John S Lam is a content writer at Test4Prep. Its provide you 100% 220-801 exams. Let’s take benefit of 200-120 Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.
- It’s a 16 GB, touch screen Smartphone having Google android 4.0 installed in it.
- Samsung galaxy SIII has 720*1280 screen resolution. Wow, that’s wonderful.
- It has 2 cameras. The main one is about 8 Megapixels with flash back and auto focus feature. The other one is of 1.9 MP for video calls. You can use the 8 megapixel one for video calls too but the other one is just for the convenience of the user.
- It supports different audio and video formats including c3, eaac+, flac, mp3, Divx 3, DivX 4, Mpeg4 and has Bluetooth 4.0 in it.
- Its battery capacity is 2.100mAh, which is pretty good.
- It is available in different colors including white, blue with a weight of 133g and 8mm height.
- Voice wise, it’s just Ok with different suitable levels of volume and FM in it which works when you attached headphone. In galaxy SIII, Samsung introduces a new feature called S-Voice used for voice recognition application. With this feature you a send the command to the phone in your own voice.
You may also like...