Samsung has become a remarkable name now in the world due to its striking series of Smartphones. After the success of Samsung galaxy SII, its new version why Samsung galaxy S3 completely fulfills the saying that it’s inspired by nature and made for humans. It has lots of features, supports lots of applications and much more in it which has made it one of the leading smart phones of the present era. Samsung Galaxy SIII is smart, sexy, faster, more intelligent and brainy.Design and Features: There are so many things in galaxy SIII; some of them are as follows:
- It’s a 16 GB, touch screen Smartphone having Google android 4.0 installed in it.
- Samsung galaxy SIII has 720*1280 screen resolution. Wow, that’s wonderful.
- It has 2 cameras. The main one is about 8 Megapixels with flash back and auto focus feature. The other one is of 1.9 MP for video calls. You can use the 8 megapixel one for video calls too but the other one is just for the convenience of the user.
- It supports different audio and video formats including c3, eaac+, flac, mp3, Divx 3, DivX 4, Mpeg4 and has Bluetooth 4.0 in it.
- Its battery capacity is 2.100mAh, which is pretty good.
- It is available in different colors including white, blue with a weight of 133g and 8mm height.
- Voice wise, it’s just Ok with different suitable levels of volume and FM in it which works when you attached headphone. In galaxy SIII, Samsung introduces a new feature called S-Voice used for voice recognition application. With this feature you a send the command to the phone in your own voice.