- The globalization and liberalized Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy has made the world an investor’s oyster. Even if you feel that your country’s real estate market is not fit for investment, you may want to consider buying some residential properties in Mumbai, Pune, Bangaluru, Indore or Nashik, in India. These places have shown dramatic appreciation in the past decade or so, making them perfect for such ventures.
- The inflow of large foreign capital has fueled the real estate markets in developing countries. Also, this has caused rapid infrastructure developments and urbanization of cities showing potential as commercial hubs. This in turn has produced better career opportunities for residents who move to these cities, granting them a raise in their disposable income level.
- All this has caused a high demand for good quality residential projects in such cities around the world. These are the cities worth investing in, especially in the residential real estate sector of the market. Almost all leading developers today have at least one residential project to their name and are keen to tap into the growth spur. Thus, you can rest assured that no matter what your budget for investment, you can find a property that fits your budget as well as needs perfectly.
- The diverse demographic characteristics such cities possess work to the investors’ advantage in making the property sellable and gather a handsome rent. The appreciation rate makes for a substantial profit margin on resale, whereas you can count on a good rental income for as long as you wish to keep the property on your name without using it personally.
- The unstable economic times call for such investments that guarantee returns and can be used to make some money contributing to your monthly income.
Why should you invest in property? or should i invest in property? Real estate is one of the most lucrative investment options available right now. The days for stocks are long gone for the cautious investor. Purchasing property is the new way to go. There are quite a few reasons why investing in residential properties is a good idea. Here are some noted down for you.