Laser Hair Removal- Pros and Cons
Laser Hair Removal has been popular for over a decade now and it’s no amuse seeing the most embraced technique for hair removal is laser nowadays. It has become a popular practice among ordinary people now contrasting to the ’90s when it used to be the thing of celebrities only. The invention of At-home laser hair removal devices has contributed a lot in making it a widely used common technique worldwide.
While considering Laser therapy there are a number of things that need consideration too like I’m sure you must survey the side effects and cons of a particular laser procedure before going for it. Another paramount concern is the cost. All Laser Procedures are known to be expensive but it’s a reversed case in Laser hair removal.
Laser How Does Laser hair removal work?
Laser beams in the mild form are passed through the hair that destroys the hair follicles responsible for hair growth. This ceases the hair growth for a sufficient amount of time. This period lasts for a maximum of 6 months. However, an individual is required to take sessions of laser therapy over a gap of 2 to 3 months to reach the desired result that is permanent hair removal of unwanted hair. Look for the best laser hair removal in Lahore.
How many sessions are exactly required to eliminate hair completely?
The number of sessions required solely depends on the individual’s hair color and skin type.
Viability of Laser Hair Removal treatment on your skin:
Realize your skin type:
Skin Type I
Very light complexion tone that consumes the most in sun. Not a typical skin type for hair evacuation treatment.
Skin Type II
Fair skin that likewise consumes in the skin, however, can tan with trouble. Nearly normal skin type for laser treatment
Skin Type III
Beige skin that tans to darker and can ignite with sun presentation.
Skin Type IV
Medium darker skin that once in a while consumes. YAG Laser treatment works best for them.
Skin Type V
The most widely recognized and every now and again posed inquiry is that does laser hair evacuation chip away at brown complexion? Dark Brown skin type has the most secure treatment with YAG Laser.
The most effective results are on fair skin with darker hair.
Pros of Laser Hair Removal:
- Waxing at the salon for hours just for them to grow back in two backs, that’s a trouble. Laser hair removal reduces this hassle. Laser hair removal doesn’t assure permanent results on every skin type however even if you’re not an ideal candidate, you still see drastic hair growth reduction after a number of sessions. Ultimately, giving everyone the desired results.
- The treatment is way less painful than waxing and it’s only once in 3 months that also lasts for about a year and there you go, you’re free of any more trouble of shaving and tweezing.
- Laser Hair removal is cost-effective in the long run. An average woman is estimated to spend 2000/-Rs every month at a salon considering she does it every month of her life, investing in Laser hair removal instead can, in fact, help you save money in the long run.
- This procedure is faster than any. Laser hair removal offers the fastest solution to eliminate hair off your body. Small areas like underarms can be treated in a matter of seconds and full-body takes about an hour. So just an hour maximum and you’re done for the next 2 to 3 months unlike waxing which takes more time, is more painful and you have to come back every month.
Cons of Laser Hair removal:
- The process takes time. You need to have your sessions for as long as advised by the skin specialist in Lahore to see the real results. Basically it can take up to a year or more than that (depending on your hair color and skin type) to see smooth clear skin.
- You never know what will the results turn out to be. You might be an ideal candidate but in case you’re not, it gets a little frustrating seeing minimized results after the first session.
- If you get your procedure by an untrained physician, laser hair removal can leave you with burns on the skin.
Some Tips Before and After Laser Hair Removal:
Doctors suggest stopping taking antibiotics a week before your session if you’re on any. After the session treat your skin like you would treat sunburn. Avoid sun exposure, hot baths put sunscreen on all time and apply aloe gel on a daily basis for a while.
The bottom line:
Laser hair removal should only be done by a certified physician for safety measures. Look for the best skin specialist in Lahore. To look for a good physician go through reviews and read all the cases a surgeon has handled in the specific branch. You need not worry if you’re in good hands, laser hair removal is all about pros then.