Remove shellac nail polish effectively and simply
Shellac – gel is the latest new technology being introduced in the nail industry throughout the US and Australia, as well as in other countries in particular. Shellac was born as a solution for office workers, who want to keep their hands beautiful with long-lasting nail polish and nail decorations.
Because of its long-lasting color retention, even if you scratch or use ordinary washers cannot fade out, that makes Shellac become the weakness.
This article will offer simple and effective solutions to help you solve the problem is how to remove shellac nail polish.
What is shellac nail polish?
Shellac is one of the gel polish and is produced by CND (acronym for Creative Nail Design) in California. CND is one of the first companies to launch gel polish. CND chose the name for their gel polish line is Shellac. At that time, there were not many different polish gels to distinguish, so when it comes to Shellac, people think about gel polish by default. The Shellac gradually becomes the mouthpiece of many people when they want to talk about gel polish.
The Shellac’s special feature:
- The Shellac process is carried out in about 40 minutes with the basic steps. First of all, your natural nails will be polished with a base coat, then dry your nails with LED lights.
- Polish 2 layers of color and finally Top coat on the outside.
Note that after every coat, the nails will be dried with LEDs for 2 minutes and as a result, you will have a long-lasting color and shining nails.
How to remove shellac nail polish
You need to prepare:
Warm diluted salt water
Cotton pad or cloth
Aceton-free nail polish remover
How to do:
- First, you soak your hands in diluted warm salt water to remove dirt on your hands and stains on your fingers.
- Next, use a cotton pad or cloth to absorb the acetone-free nail polish remover.
- Rub the cotton pad or cloth over the nails and leave for 1 minute.
- Use the nail polish remover gently rub nails one by one to remove all of the shellac nail polish, then wipe back for a clean thoroughly.
- Finally, wash your hands with lukewarm water. You can apply a thin layer of almond oil to nourish the nail.
The advantages: With this method that does not use acetone solution, you can feel set your mind at rest because of its security.
Because, the acetone brings many harms to the health. Specifically, acetone will make your nails more brittle and break easily. Even during using acetone, if you accidentally get acetone on your skin, it will cause irritation and itching, especially for sensitive skin.
The disadvantages: Acetone is considered as the leading nail polish remover and is extremely effective. Although you are afraid of the harm of acetone to nails, you use the correct method and in the order that this problem can be solved.
Follow the use of acetone safely below:
- Start by using a rough nail brush and grind the top layer of the gel and avoiding sharp grinding, which affects the primary color.
- Next step, apply a layer of nail oil or a thick layer of cream on the skin around the nails and fingertips to protect your hands from acetone that can dry the skin.
- Use cotton wool to clean. In addition, they also retain acetone better. You can absorb more acetone than you think with cotton wool, and you should avoid cotton wool with highly moisturizing properties that will reduce the permeation process.
- You should start removing nails in the wrong hands because it will be easier. Use cotton wool absorbent with acetone and place on the nail, and use a piece of silver paper wrapped around the tips of the fingers to fix the cotton wool.
- For healthy nails, you wrap for 25-30 minutes and for weak nails we only keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Next step, remove the pieces of silver paper and use cotton wools to wipe the shellac nail polish with a large force.
- If you still have the leftover polish, use the orange stick to lightly remove the polish. However, wooden utensils can be a place to store more bacteria, so you need to remove them after use and should not be shared with others.
- After exposure to many acetone, your hands will dry.
- You should soak your nails in coconut oil for 5-7 minutes, then apply a few of the nail oil to restore and compensate for moisture.
A little cotton wool
2 bowls of different sizes.
How to do:
- Find a suitable seat for conveniently trimming nails. The place can ensure enough light and make you feel the most comfortable.
- Sitting on a chair by the window is a great suggestion. Or you can sit out on the floor so that the movements can be most flexible.
- Use nail tools to neatly trim before cleaning the shellac nail polish. In the process, you should do it very carefully. If carelessly, nail tools can hurt you. Best, if possible, get someone else to help you with this step.
- Depending on the size and shape of your current nails to trim appropriately: If the nails are large and are long, then you should adjust the square or short oval shape. But if your nails are flat then you should trim into sharp or long oval shape because that would be very appropriate.
- Pour the acetone solution into a small bowl. Place the bowl in a large bowl containing hot water. Acetone is warmed up and will increase its cleansing properties.
- Dip your 10 fingers completely into the baby bowl.
- Persist for about 30 minutes. At that time, shellac nail polish is absorbed by acetone for a long time, so it is easy to clean afterwards.
- Put a cotton swab into the solution and use the force to press 10 fingers.
- At that time, just do this lightly, the polish will easily peel off without much effort as usual.
Method 4: Natural ingredients
Option 1: Lemon
How to do:
- First, take a bowl of warm water, then soak your nails in it for about 5 minutes.
- Next, you take lemon slices rub nails until shellac nail polish is removed.
- Finally, you wash your nails with warm water.
Another way to remove shellac nail polish is for you is:
- Squeeze the lemon to extract the lemon juice.
- Mix some lemon juice with a few drops of salt to get the effective solution of bleaching.
- Put this solution on nails and leave for 1 minute.
- Use moist cotton pad to rub lightly on the nail to remove the polish.
- Finally wash your hands with water.
Option 2: Baking soda
How to do:
- You just mix a little bit of baking soda with warm water.
- Then, take a piece of cloth that is absorbent in the mixture and apply the solution on the nails.
- After about 15 minutes, you take that cloth or a small brush to gently apply the shellac nail polish to peel off.
- Finally, wash your nails with lukewarm water, wipe your nails with a damp cloth.
Option 3: Shaving cream
It may sound weird, but the men?s shaving creams can help women safely and effectively remove nails. You can be assured that the shaving cream can come in direct contact with the face, so there is no reason to harm your beautiful nails.
- You choose a lot of shaving cream and spray a little on the nail, then rub in a circle.
- Then, you use a small brush to apply gently on the nails to make the shellac nail polish slowly peel off.
- Finally, use a damp cloth to gently scrub and rinse with water.
Option 4: Vinegar
How to do:
- You put 3 tablespoons of white vinegar in a small bowl.
- Then add 3 teaspoons of orange juice and stir the solution.
- Dip a cotton pad or small piece of cloth into the solution.
- Next, leave the cotton pads on your nails to be removed for a few minutes to ensure that the shellac nail polish is peeling off.
- Then, you use the cotton pad to wipe the nails.
- Finally, wash your nails with water.
Option 5: Fruit wine
Maybe you do not know, fruit wine is not only a favorite drink of many people but it also works to bleach yellow nails and remove shellac nail polish effectively.
How to do:
- You prepare a small cup of wine, then use cotton wool absorbent in the wine.
- Apply to your nails and wait for about 15 minutes.
- Then just use a small cloth to rub nails gently and then use warm water to clean the nails to remove the shellac polish that patches on the nails easily.
Hope that these ways you can aplply and bring a good result for you! LIKE and SHARE our article to know more information…
33total visits,3visits today