Women’s Health and Breast Health
We are listening information, news and warnings about the importance of breast health, every day. In some way, there is a lot of misinformation, so many women around the world are afraid of the diseases. We often hear how many women die from breast cancer, each year. Consequently, women around the world are wondering how to protect themselves and their health. However, the situation is not so bad. No need to panic. You can do many things to avoid illness and improve your health.
Tips for healthy and beautiful breasts
Here are some common and useful tips for self-examination of your breasts.
1. Monthly self-examination will help you to detect any suspicious changes. Monthly breast self-examination should become your routine. Look at your breasts in the mirror. If you notice some irregularities in the shape of the breast or if you notice a change in the colour of their skin, consult with your doctor.
2. Check your breasts with the help of touch of fingers. Press two fingers on your breast, move your fingers in circles or up and down, touch the entire surface of the breasts. If you feel any pain or some lump, visit your doctor.
3. Don’t forget to review the nipples on your breasts. Each evident colour change or a change of shape can be dangerous. The review should be done a week after the menstrual period.
All of these checks can be done in just a few minutes. Take care of yourself! Here are some additional tips.
Hygiene of the skin on the breast is an important issue, especially if you exercise a lot. Sweat and dirt can become a cause of some bacteria. Use a mild moisturizing soap and gently but thoroughly wash your breasts. Take care of your brassieres. Buy high quality bras made ??from natural fabrics. Check brassieres every six months. After this period, bra loses elasticity. This can cause pain in the back and chest.
Once per year, go to an appointment with your gynaecologist. Clinical breast examination is normal, integral part of the annual control by the gynecologist. Your doctor will give you a thorough and professional review of breasts. These are small but important steps that you can do to ensure you and your health. You see, there’s no need to panic.
Recognize the Warning Symptoms
Breast cancer is the second most common form of cancer in women worldwide and the leading cause of death among human cancers. The encouraging fact is this: if the disease is detected in the early stages, there is a high the probability of healing. Therefore, that is very important that you recognize the early symptoms. These are the most common symptoms:
1. A lump or thickening in the breast tissue. But, do not immediately panic! 9 out of 10 lumps are benign. A benign lumps may be uncomfortable but they are not cancerous.
2. Changing of size and the breast shape are the warning signs. Size of the breast changes during the menstrual cycle, keep that in your mind.
3. A blood clot or a clear liquid which occurs from the nipples may be an important sign.
4. Change to the touch and appearance of the skin of the breast or nipple.
5. Redness or inflammation of the breast skin.
6. If an area is to look different from the rest of the breast.
All these signs are not necessarily dangerous, but nevertheless, please visit your doctor. The most of the symptoms of breast cancer can be detected during the control examination. Breast cancer affects millions of women worldwide. However, there are the possibilities of complete recovery. Proper education and health care can help us. The overweight can represent risk of disease.
During a woman’s life there are large number changes in the breasts. The first change occurs during adolescence. During pregnancy and after pregnancy there are other major changes. During breastfeeding, our woman’s breasts are increased. During aging and entry into the menopause, there is a great change due to new changes in the process of hormones.
Self-examination, clinical examination and mammography have a significant role in the early detection of symptoms and general treatment of existing disease.
What we can do additionally?
There are excellent skin care products that allow you to browse your breasts effectively and professionally. This review is effective, harmless, painless, and this is recommended from the beginning of the reproductive period of life. These devices can reveal disorders such as mammary gland, mastocarcinoma and similar diseases. You can check your breasts and their health easily, quickly, in the comfort of your home. Devices are certified and safe for the use. And the best part of all: you can buy them at very affordable prices!
Don’t hesitate, inquire about these amazing devices and order one today. Do something good for your health!
Usman Ishaque is an avid an passionate write who loves to write about health tips and tricks. He is chief editor in pleasing care and writes content for this website.