Installation Tips Of Commercial Solar Panels
Solar energy is the simple light and heat that we get from the sun, solar energy is the renewable source of energy. In today’s world, solar energy is of great help. Only with the help of solar panels can we convert solar power into usable solar energy.
Today every human being relies on solar panels for electricity. We know that the main aim of every business is to earn profits but the businessmen also must look towards the community and be socially responsible.
There are various types of solar panels but widely used are commercial and residential solar panels. Commercial solar panels are very much in demand as they reduce electricity. There are various types of solar panels.
Commercial solar panels are clean and renewable energy sources that require less maintenance. These panels employ a large number of solar arrays to generate electricity.
Commercial solar panels are installed in a workplace of all sizes. Be it a 2-floor building or a 16-floor building.
So, solar energy helps us by reducing our electricity bills and contributes to a clean and green environment.
In this article, we will discuss installation tips for commercial solar panels.
- 1 Installation Tips For Commercial Solar Panels:
- 2 THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE INSTALLING COMMERCIAL SOLAR PANELS:
- 3 Some Benefits Of Installing a commercial Solar Panel:
Installation Tips For Commercial Solar Panels:
1. Mount Installation:
The first step to installing a solar panel is to fix the mounts as it provides support to the solar panel. The structure of the mount must be tilted and the angle could be between 18 to 38 degrees.
2. Install Solar Panels:
After fixing the mounts, the next step is to install the solar panels by tightening the nuts and bolts. Installation must be done with proper care as a little mistake can cost you tons.
3. Electrical Wiring:
Electrical wiring is also one of the important steps that you need to take care of. Only universal connectors like MC4 are to be used while wiring as these connectors can be connected with any type of solar panel.
4. Connect Solar System To Inverter:
The positive wire is to be connected to the positive terminal and the negative wire to the negative terminal of the inverter. After this one needs to connect the solar inverter to a solar battery.
5. Connect Solar Inverter To Solar Battery:
Again, you need to connect the positive terminal of the inverter to the positive terminal of the battery and the negative terminal of the inverter to the negative terminal of the battery.
6. Connect Solar Inverter To The Grid:
The next step is to connect the inverter to the grid. A normal plug is used to connect to the main power switchboard. An output wire is also connected to supply electricity to the home.
7. Start Solar Inverter:
After all the wiring connections are done the next step is to start the inverter and the panel to save your electricity and environment.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE INSTALLING COMMERCIAL SOLAR PANELS:
Solar panels are quickly gaining traction as a viable alternative energy source.
You might not believe that’s cheap for a small or medium-sized firm at first glance but think again. Solar panels have become more affordable, and they also provide tremendous benefits to businesses like yours.
The following are some important points to keep in mind before installing commercial solar panel:
- The first thing that one needs to take care of while installing a solar panel is the location where it is to be installed. The site where the solar panel is to be installed must be oriented with the sun.
- There are various types of commercial solar panel models. So, it’s important to choose the right company that will supply and install solar panels as it makes a huge difference in the final result.
- Installing a panel can take 2 days to 2 weeks depending upon the size of the system. It is important to keep a check while the installer is installing your solar panel.
- After the installation of the solar panel, it is very important to do a final inspection.
- Choosing the right company and installer can be a difficult task so it’s important to do research before jumping to a conclusion.
- For the installation of solar panels, space plays a huge role. Thus, the solar panel is installed keeping in mind the space. Solar panels come in various sizes.
Some Benefits Of Installing a commercial Solar Panel:
Taking advantage of commercial energy technologies, such as solar panels, is staying current. Many business owners, including yourself, are aware of the significant financial benefits of solar energy, especially given the numerous state and federal financial incentives available for solar conversions. There is a flurry of activity in the solar energy sector.
You should not make the decision to convert your business to solar electricity lightly. You must review your existing energy supply condition and determine where you need to be in the future. You consider the advantages and disadvantages, just like you would with any other company investment.
You’re aware that solar energy is a long-term investment with a slow payoff. Finally, you’ll base your decision on the advantages of solar electricity for your company.
Here are the primary benefits:
- Reduces the cost of doing business.
- Has a long-term future?
- It gives you energy independence.
- It provides tremendous tax advantages.
- It’s a long-term investment that pays off both financially and environmentally.
These are five amazing advantages of solar power conversion, as well as five reasons why your company should employ it. You’ll be saving money and helping the environment at the same time.
Installing a commercial solar panel is one of the best financial investments a business can make. We all know that the main aim of every business is to earn profit but it is also important to do something good for the environment.
Depending upon the size of the system, commercial solar panel installation can take time of 2 days to weeks to get installed. Over 500 million commercial solar panels were installed in Perth. A good commercial solar panel in Perth costs up to $6000 to $ 8500.
So, the above article guides you about various tips that you must keep in mind while installing solar panels.