A Tattoo as a Fashion Statement
A person getting himself or herself inked for the first time is likely to have the jitters before a visit to the tattoo studio. The first visit to the studio will give the artist a chance to calm an individual’s nerves and also explain the entire process in detail. It is important to remember the greater goal in mind, which is the opportunity to own an excellent piece of art symbolic to one’s life.
Preparing for the big day
The available inking date is likely to be close to the date of the first visit. For a gorgeous electric tiger tattoo, it is important to follow a few basic guidelines:
- Always consume a complete meal before the appointment, and a little more if still hungry. This is because the entire tattoo making process will sap a lot of energy from the body, thereby creating the need for more fuel.
- Want to make sure that every aspect of the tattoo-making art is completed in time? The best way to do this would to reach the tattoo studio a few minutes before time. It is helpful for preparing oneself better and to get a feel. Nerves, if any, will be calmed during this time.
- Never take a child or a dog into a tattoo studio. The space is only for person more than 18 years of age.
A conversation with anyone who’s ever got a tattoo will reveal that each one of the impressions has a story. Every tattoo behaves like a conversation starter and as a lifelong memory. The tattoos may even include values that people always believe in. Some people also get tattoos in memory of others they dearly love, among whom some may not be alive anymore.
For a tattoo studio or an independent artist to be successful, it is necessary to pay close attention to customer satisfaction. Instead of always inking only pre-determined forms of art, it is important to consider what the customer desires as well. It is the appearance of the final design that is the ultimate highlight of the satisfaction. Quality of the tattoo has to be high, in order to gain popularity.
A tattoo can often act as a mode of self discovery. For example, there are some who get tattoos in support of their loved ones against evils like depression. Not only does the impression remind the individual to be strong, but also throws up more ways of dealing with the illness by thinking about it. The person getting inked can always use the impression to motivate the other person.
How easy or difficult is tattoo removal?
Some of the most common reasons for removal of a tattoo are as follows:
- The end of a relationship
- The tattoo becoming faded over time
- It is a bad tattoo
- Plans of joining military services
- Wish to have a new tattoo in the same spot
- Tattoo is not in vogue anymore
- The spouse hates it
- Plans of making a career change
Lasers are used for tattoo removal these days, and the process is also quite simple. Pigment colors are broken up with the help of high intensity light beams. Since black absorbs all the laser wavelengths, it is very easy to treat in comparison to the others. Of course, it is necessary to get in touch with the medical professional to evaluate the tattoo and receive advice on the process.
What this effectively means any individual must get a tattoo with careful thought, but even if it doesn’t work, it is not the end of the world.
Famous personalities with tattoos
Tattoos have always been known for strong forms of self expression, and celebrities are known to have such views. In fact, many of them have been very creative in the kinds of designs they sport. Take a look:
- Pop singer Miley Cyrus carries a tattoo on her shoulder. This is the artistic form of a handwritten note from John Lennon’s wife Yoko Ono, given to her many years ago.
- Singer Zayn Malik, who is associated with Former One Direction, sports a thin lightsaber on his middle finger, in the form of appreciation for the Star Trek series.
- Rihanna’s tattoos are all goals, with her having more than 25 of these. The one present on her chest has an inspiring quote, which states, “Never a failure, always a lesson.”.
- Gorgeous Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has several types of tattoos on her body. Interestingly, only 17 of these are known. She sports one in Latin which says, “Quod me nutrit me destruit”, meaning “What nourishes me, destroys me.”
- Action-loving Hollywood actor Chris Hemsworth, who became well known due to Thor, has got himself tattooed with the letters C, E, I, T, and S. These stand for Chris and Elsa, along with their children India, Tristan, and Sasha.