TIPS FOR AGING GRACEFULLY
Why do you fret about going 40 soon?
Why can we all accept the truth and instead of getting anxious about the
eye bags, wrinkle lines and sagging skins that we might get as we age, we work on ourselves to naturally deal with the aging process?
We cannot stop how our body physically changes as we grow older, but our busy and unhealthy lifestyle has undoubtedly led to premature aging and signs of aging become apparent than before. And this impact is not only external but internal as well.
So why don’t we work on delaying this premature aging process?
Let us discuss some anti-aging tips for your face, body, and hair that will ensure you stay healthy and beautiful for longer:
- While as we age, the oil glands that keep our hair healthy start shrinking, the lifestyle and excessive pollution lead to breakage and drying of the hair earlier than expected. The impact can be reduced by eating a diet rich in lean protein and Vitamin B, C, E. If the effect is getting worse, consult your trichologist who will prescribe you the right supplements.
- Make use of homemade shampoo and conditioners with apple vinegar cider and herbs. Avoid chemical and hair styling products at all cost. They might look and feel beautiful, which is ephemeral but the impact o the hair follicles and strands are adverse and long-term.
- Not staying hydrated enough will dry your hair out, which is why it is essential to drink plenty of water. Not drinking enough water can also hamper the growth of new hair. Make sure you always carry a water bottle with you to remind you of drinking out of it and refilling it.
- Splurge on a good SPF sunscreen without thinking twice. Regularly apply sunscreen to your body and face. Don’t think that just because you are not going out, you need not use sunscreen. Sunscreen is a must for healthy-looking skin.
- Just how it is vital to wash and moisturize your face daily, exfoliation periodically is also essential. Why? Because pollution leads to build up, which make our face looks dull. Exfoliating weekly helps get rid of dead skin, keeping it look fresh and clean.
- Minimize and if possible cut off from any chemical based products for your face. Go for plant-derived rich cream face washes from which you will get the inherent benefit of the plant. The rich cream will help to keep the fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Our body’s ability to naturally retain moisture decreases from the skin, making it look dry and dull. This is why it is advised that you should moisturize our body daily with a natural moisturizer, especially right after bathing as that maximizes the probability of moisturizer penetrating in the body quickly.
- Excessive fat complicates health conditions as we age. If you have been struggling to get rid of the fat deposits on your arms, thighs, abdomen, you don’t have to worry about going through the painful procedure. Body contouring without surgery is now a possibility, courtesy of the medial advancement. Go ahead and get back to your healthy self.
- The aging process can be delayed successfully with a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise. If the study done by the University of Birmingham is to believe, people who have been exercising all their lives have deferred aging and have the body mass, the strength of a person considerably younger than them. Regular exercise helps people maintain their body weight and mitigate the onset probability of many diseases such as high blood pressure.