- A classic trench coat – No matter what you wear underneath, a classic trench coat can give you a stylish cover-up for even the ugliest dresses. Ever since it was introduced back in 1850, the trench coat has always been a smart and stylish look for both men and women. It is important to get one that fits you well because any clothing item that is too large for you can give you a frumpy look.
- A little black dress – For generations, women have been advising each other about the importance of a little black dress. A basic black cocktail dress can be worn for many occasions and accessorized to create a different look. You can wear it for dinners, parties, family occasions, weddings, and even for regular day wear. It is a wardrobe essential for every woman. Find ways to dress it up with the latest accessories and shoes.
- A basic pencil skirt – Pencil skirts are never really out of fashion because they make you look sleek no matter what size or height you are. Choose one in a basic color like black, white, grey, or brown and dress it up with different blouses, shirts, or tops. For a fun look, you can try getting one in basic red or blue.
- A white shirt – There is something about white shirts that make you look casual and formal at the same time. You can wear it with skirts, denims, trousers, or shorts depending on the occasion. Accessorize it with statement neckpieces, scarves, or blazers to create a different look.
- A pair of comfy flats – Sure, you may have scores of high heels and boots but there is nothing like a pair of comfortable flats. You can wear them for long hours every day and still have the ability to walk properly.
1188total visits,2visits today